Mobens / Kitchen Direct

We used to get KD cold phoning every six months, even when instructed that I had just re-built the kitchen and it was going to be good for at least the next ten years!

Registering with the telephone preference service stopped 'em though.

Reply to
John Rumm

Our BCO told us he rejects recirculatory ones as to his reading of the regs they don't meet it. Fortunately I could show him a nice little duct cover outside.

Reply to
Mike

Since you don't need an extractor at all, how can he whinge about on that doesn't?

Reply to
John Rumm

Part F1 requires an extraction of 30 litres/minute next to a hob or 60 litres/minute elsewhere, or the equivalent passive stack.

Think he's quite allowed a whinge.

Reply to
Mike