Metal BT Ducting cap/cover required

Anyone have an idea where I could find one of those galvanised BT duct cable entry covers/caps? I can only find the long plastic ones on line but want to protect the 3 or 4" of telephone wire where it comes out of the grey plastic ducting before entering the house.

If I were a burglar the first thing I'd do would be chop the BT wire to stop alarm and internet connection before doing anything....

Cheers Pete

Reply to
0345.86.86.888