grey plastic cable cover

Hi,

I am taking some data cables through a wall to the outside of the house, and I'd like to use one of those gry plastic cable covers that BT have used to cover thier cables from where they leave the ground to where they go through the wall.

Only problem is I am not sure exactly what they are called, google hasnt turned up anything (probably as I am googling for the wrong thing) and I can find them in screwfix.

An suggestions?

Cheers Chris

Reply to
Chris Styles

Next time you see a BT engineer on the street just ask him for a surplus strip of capping. If you're near Preston, Lancs, you could have some off my van - trouble is, I'm on sick leave at the mo so I'm about as useful as a chocolate fireguard to you. But any decent engineer should sort you out with some - so long as you don't need loads of it, of course :o)

John.

Reply to
John