MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

They're nothing to do with me.

Reply to
Huge

Bring it on Al, but I think you'd be better off being in a non profit organisation rather than a nonce prophet one. YMMV

Reply to
Richard

Nasty real shit, like dead people and stuff.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Its not of course, because its a self defeating ideology. Islam owes all its power to oil and gas, that arabs were to stupid to exploit themselves.

once it runs out, islam is dead.

Because even the ability to shag anything in sight from the age of 9 can't create wealth enough to support the population that will ensue.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I thought it was a sin for a Muslim to listen to popular songs?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Nope, and they arent into sin either.

Reply to
John

Not responding to you haterz and trolls any more so screw the lot of you.

Reply to
Al

Only hatred there is from the Allahpushas

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

So soon? Didn't even find out whether you were a genuine moslem, let alone if you were sunny, shia, washable or just s**te. And you do realise that if you carried out your desire to screw the lot of us, you'd be tied to a chair and chucked off a tall building by your buddies.

Reply to
Richard

I doubt you'd find anyone who considers the Pope *and* A of C 'their religious representatives', pet. Different sects of a religion.

Like Sunni and Shi'ite and so on. I'm surprised you didn't know this. Everyone else does.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)