mental case ? ....

That only applies to hopeless people looking up "mental cases" on eBay.

Or is this your listing?

Reply to
Fredxx

so I live in chnk chonky land now do I ? ....

Reply to
jim.gm4dhj

or people like me looking up radios

Reply to
jim.gm4dhj

Given how people with a fetish of radios behave amongst one another, mental case does have that certain ring about it.

Reply to
Fredxx

very true radio ham are mostly head cases

Reply to
jim.gm4dhj

Have you lost your mind? How many times do people have to ask you to tell us in the message body what the huge link that reads as gibberish is about? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

sorry I don't pander to minorities

Reply to
Jim gm4dhj ...

It's a

ATS100 SI4732 150K-30MHZ All band Receiver MW SSB LW Radio Speaker Mental Case £73.02

But only minorities would be interested in such an out of date item.

Reply to
whisky-dave

stuff

Reply to
Jim gm4dhj ...

but that ia an SDR receiver so what is out of date about that?

Reply to
Jim gm4dhj ...

Am 22/02/2023 um 13:14 schrieb whisky-dave:

What minorities are these and why is this outdated?

I would gladly pay £73.02 for a shortwave receiver if it had a very good CW filter, which most cheap receivers don't have.

Reply to
Ottavio Caruso

Am 22/02/2023 um 15:08 schrieb Jim gm4dhj ...:

In fact, it's not out of date. If anything, it's too modern. SDR works pretty bad on shortwaves. I mean it does work, but analogue is still better.

Reply to
Ottavio Caruso

yes bound to be

Reply to
Jim gm4dhj ...

you would like my ft101e and ic728 then....

Reply to
Jim gm4dhj ...

oops don't think it is an SDR ....

Reply to
jim.gm4dhj

just MENTAL

Reply to
jim.gm4dhj

Brian Gaff snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote

He never had a viable one.

He deliberately doesnt do what you ask him to do, just like a 3 year old.

Reply to
Rod Speed

U selling 'em?

My dad had a Sommerkamp FT250 (Swiss copy of the Yaesu FT200, when Europeans copied the Japanese and not vice versa) circa 1974. Great RTX. No need for ATU. Lost in one of my many relocations, Zio porco!

Reply to
Ottavio Caruso

only the badges were changed they were not copies the swiss couldn't copy jap stuff

Reply to
jim.gm4dhj