Memera 2000 bits and pieces

Just dismantled an old Memera 2000 CU that we had replaced shortly after we moved in.

I assume the MCBs are still ok and could be used on another CU if they fit, but the three RCDs are weird. They are (probably) single-pole, and appear to be piggy-backed onto a 16A, 20A, and 32A MCB (but not the 6A lighting MCB). Maybe Adam or John can remember these. Are these devices of any use at all? Is it in line with the Regs to replace a previously-compliant MCB or RCD with an identical device which is not compliant with the current Regs? Or are they only fit for recycling?

Reply to
Jeff Layman

They make the MCBs into RCBOs?

Reply to
ARW

MEM pods.

Reply to
ARW

Thanks. Yes, that's what they are - an MCB+RCD = RCBO combo! (for anyone interested there's a pic here:

) There's really no need to waste time with Google when there's an Adam available! :-)

Reply to
Jeff Layman

That link gives a link to

Rarer than a 16 year old virgin on a pikey camp.

Reply to
ARW

ebay it.

Reply to
tabbypurr

I'll take your word for that!

That link I gave sometimes gives a "not found" page, but not always. Very strange. This long link gives a close-up of the pods (or it did when I tried it a minute ago...).:

Jeff Layman