Memera 2000 bits and pieces

Just dismantled an old Memera 2000 CU that we had replaced shortly after we moved in.
I assume the MCBs are still ok and could be used on another CU if they fit, but the three RCDs are weird. They are (probably) single-pole, and appear to be piggy-backed onto a 16A, 20A, and 32A MCB (but not the 6A lighting MCB). Maybe Adam or John can remember these. Are these devices of any use at all? Is it in line with the Regs to replace a previously-compliant MCB or RCD with an identical device which is not compliant with the current Regs? Or are they only fit for recycling?
--

Jeff

On 03/11/2019 16:00, Jeff Layman wrote:

They make the MCBs into RCBOs?
--
Adam

On 03/11/2019 16:05, ARW wrote:

MEM pods.
--
Adam

On 03/11/19 16:14, ARW wrote:

Thanks. Yes, that's what they are - an MCB+RCD = RCBO combo! (for anyone interested there's a pic here: <https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3-Used-Mem-Pods-/163837508793 )
There's really no need to waste time with Google when there's an Adam available! :-)
--

Jeff

On 03/11/2019 16:35, Jeff Layman wrote:

That link gives a link to
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bill-40A-Type-3-Single-Pole-M9-40-Amp-Circuit-Breaker-SP-MCB-MEM-401MB3-3T401/333353479779
Rarer than a 16 year old virgin on a pikey camp.
--
Adam

On 03/11/19 16:59, ARW wrote:

I'll take your word for that!
That link I gave sometimes gives a "not found" page, but not always. Very strange. This long link gives a close-up of the pods (or it did when I tried it a minute ago...).: <https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3-Used-Mem-Pods-/163837508793?nma=true&si=QlC8Md1ATH2f0btVIQH60MFCYWg%253D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
--

Jeff

On Sunday, 3 November 2019 16:00:24 UTC, Jeff Layman wrote:

ebay it.