Maxi Solo 3 60

why does my 'Baxi Solo 3 60 PF boiler keep overheating and switching off?

Reply to
Tony

My crystal ball is not back from the menders yet. A little vague, and post from somewhere sensible, pretty please? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

could be various things, but most likely is a bad pump

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Likely to be due to inadequate water circulation through it - probably due to pump failure or a blockage.

Reply to
Roger Mills