Mattress: online suppliers

Anyone bought a mattress from mattressman.co.uk ? They claim next day delivery if you order before 3PM.

Bruce

Reply to
bruce_phipps

In article , bruce snipped-for-privacy@my-deja.com writes

I don't think your going to get a reply.

As with buying from any company on the net: Check out their address Make sure their phone no is a land line If they are a LTD co. check them out at Company house Use a credit card not a debit card - even big companies go bust. Check their Terms & Conditions (with this Co. you can't cancel) Cross your fingers.

Actually the only problems I've had are with high street stores that I have brought on-line from.

Reply to
zaax