Maplin Electronics Magazines

I am looking to purchase the first 8 copies of the Maplin Electronics magazines.

If you have them and would like to let them go, please PM me.

Jim

Reply to
the_constructor

Must you have them in the flesh? I'd be surprised if they weren't available in an electronic form somewhere.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

MD105s are still about. But it's been a while since I've seen any SBL-1s advertised.

Nick

Reply to
lucifer

Should read MD108 not 105.

Reply to
lucifer

Sounds like a collector to me.

Reply to
Bruce

Reply to
Brian Morrison

Mini Circuits still make the SBL-1+. Anzac were taken over many moons ago by M/Acom, who in turn were taken over by Tyco. They did keep the MD-108 going for a while but it finally vanished some years ago.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Alas dispensed with my copies a few years back...

Reply to
John Rumm

I bought a couple of SBLs back in the Early 80s - from Cirkit in fact. I used one in a new mixer stage I built for a much modified HW-7 - it did a fantastic job on the microphonics that tcvr was prone to.

The other one is still in its original packing and I'm sure I'll get around to using it one day ... even if I haven't in the last 25+ years. :-)

Nick.

Reply to
lucifer

Yes they have the main ones useful for simple hom brew QRP HF transmitters and receivers.

Reply to
Brian Gregory [UK]

If digital copies ok then it's worth checking Scribd.

Nige Danton

I bought some new-old AC128 transistors about 6 months ago. I'll probably still have them in the same state in 25+ years! ;-)

Reply to
John Whitworth
[long list of quotes snipped]

newsgroup, where it has no relevance whatsoever.

Thank you.

Reply to
Walt Davidson

Could be a base or emitter though.

Reply to
clonet

That must be the source of me laughing like a drain, then.

Reply to
Bob Eager

I suspect the conversation is over anyway. So you can go back to your regular drivel.

Reply to
John Rumm