Maplin Electronics Magazines

I am looking to purchase the first 8 copies of the Maplin Electronics magazines.
If you have them and would like to let them go, please PM me.
Jim

Must you have them in the flesh? I'd be surprised if they weren't available in an electronic form somewhere.
--
*Whatever kind of look you were going for, you missed.

On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 00:32:17 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"

Sounds like a collector to me.

Could be a base or emitter though.
On Tue, 22 Jun 2010 17:19:07 +0100, clonet wrote:

That must be the source of me laughing like a drain, then.
--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org

MD105s are still about. But it's been a while since I've seen any SBL-1s advertised.
Nick
On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 05:35:01 +0100, snipped-for-privacy@eternal-flames.gov wrote:

Should read MD108 not 105.
snipped-for-privacy@eternal-flames.gov wrote:

Mini Circuits still make the SBL-1+. Anzac were taken over many moons ago by M/Acom, who in turn were taken over by Tyco. They did keep the MD-108 going for a while but it finally vanished some years ago.
Jeff

I bought a couple of SBLs back in the Early 80s - from Cirkit in fact. I used one in a new mixer stage I built for a much modified HW-7 - it did a fantastic job on the microphonics that tcvr was prone to.
The other one is still in its original packing and I'm sure I'll get around to using it one day ... even if I haven't in the last 25+ years. :-)
Nick.

I bought some new-old AC128 transistors about 6 months ago. I'll probably still have them in the same state in 25+ years! ;-)
On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 03:58:37 +0100

Apparently Spectrum Comms do Toko equivalents.
--

Brian Morrison

Yes they have the main ones useful for simple hom brew QRP HF transmitters and receivers.
--

Brian Gregory. (In the UK)
snipped-for-privacy@bgdsv.co.uk
On 14/06/2010 22:23, the_constructor wrote:

Alas dispensed with my copies a few years back...
--
Cheers,

John.

On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 12:28:16 +0100, John Rumm

If digital copies ok then it's worth checking Scribd.
www.scribd.com
--
Nige Danton
email: swop the obvious for g_m_a_i_l

Would you kindly stop crossposting your drivel to the uk.radio.amateur newsgroup, where it has no relevance whatsoever.
Thank you.
--
Walt Davidson Email: g3nyy @despammed.com

On 22/06/2010 12:08, Walt Davidson wrote:

I suspect the conversation is over anyway. So you can go back to your regular drivel.
--
Cheers,

John.