Many a true word ...

From the website of spammers operating some sort of US stock market scam.

"We've even found the tiny company that Amazon has bought into that creates hydrogen batteries? the company that could explode at any moment.

And we're going to give you its name when you read our free report "Even Amazon Is Investing in Hydrogen."

Reply to
Roger Hayter

On Wed, 29 Nov 2017 14:14:52 +0000, snipped-for-privacy@hayter.org (Roger Hayter) coalesced the vapors of human experience into a viable and meaningful comprehension...

The balloon's gone up now.

Reply to
Graham.

Give em the oxygen of publicity and they will drown in the consequences! Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff