LPG connection underconcrete to hob

I'm in the process of building a kitchen extension. It's planned to have propane cyls outside, with 10mm plastic covered Cu pipe approx 4Meters long to connect to a standard 4 burner hob. In order to cross the threshold of an internal door some 1.5 metres of the pipe will be under the screed. I assume to need to build in a protection sleeving to the pipe with it's external opening lower than it's internal opening so that in the unlikely event of a leak within the sleeving the heavier than air propane will flow to the outside. I thought to use that black ribbed plastic pipe to act as a protective sleeve, is this the right material to use? I would use a Corgi to do the connections but I need to build in the pipe at the concrete stage. Any advice please? I assume there is a BS CP for this.

Donwill

Reply to
Donwill

I'd go for 15mm. One day you may want a larger hob.

You can get plastic coated pipe, but see later.

Build in a length of plastic overflow pipe, the fitter can then pass the gas pipe through this, whatever they choose.

Reply to
Nigel Molesworth