Low Voltage Downlights

Can anyone please give me some advice on fittting these in the upstairs bedroom. I have no problem putting them in or wiring them up but was wondering what to do in the loft. How do I stop the fibreglass insulation from covering them or doesn't it matter. I suppose I am worried about overheating/fire?

Reply to
Sparky

Yes it matters. Try googling this group for the answers:

or

Lobster

I made some simple 5-sided plasterboard boxes (no more nails), about

180mm square. Cheap and quick.
Reply to
Dave

Reply to
Sparky

a small slot, saw kerf width, is all it needs

Reply to
Dave