Low cost pressure washer to stop moss ingress

The only thing that can damage sound paint is over application/poor rinsing of strongly alkaline detergent.

Indeed.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Is that how shotblasting works? I always wondered.

Reply to
Adrian
[...]

The pressure washers they use operate at pressures several orders of magnitude lower than the more powerful Karchers. They would not use the higher nozzle setting either.

The de-laminated number plate I mentioned was done to my current car by a Polish car wash...

How do you define properly?

Car manufacturers operate within certain cost versus quality constraints, but other than that how would the quality vary?

Or you might be wrong. I know which one my money is on...

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan

Hampshire is working on a solution: