Looking for jackable wheelstands for car

Trigger was thinking very hard :

I think that may have been the Japanese.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

In a previous house I had the luxury of a pit. Does one need planning permission to dig one in the garage? Would it upset the 'balance' of the house foundations?

MM

Reply to
MM

Especially these look very good! But the price, oh dear...

MM

Reply to
MM

A mate of mine dug one, years ago, and three of us spent a lot of time in there. This was a garage at the bottom of the garden (1970 estate in Yate) so well away from house footings. The biggest single problem was the amount of ground water which seeped in. He subsequently lined it with some sort of rubber tanking compound which kept a lot of it out, but we still needed to pump out the sump every time we used it.

Reply to
Newshound

Caused by the Merkins?

Reply to
John Williamson

Was this where you kept your multiple offspring? How many were there, exactly?

Reply to
Steve Firth

Was this what you said to your partner when she announced that she was pregnant? Did you wonder who the father was when you realised it could not be you? How many children did the cuckoo lay in your nest?

Reply to
Steve Firth

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Trigger" saying something like:

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon