Looking for electric operated flush concealed wc tank

Can anyone suggest a supplier of a wc tank that has an electric (prob low voltage) flush mechanism. Something motorised or solenoid driven would be great.

My bathroom design has the tank in a space above the bathroom and I want to use a stylish waterproof switch that I have located as well as having a flush button adjacent to the light switch.

Tim

Reply to
Peter

electric flush WC uk

A couple of clicks later ...

(UK) EMPS Limited Elite House

70 Warwick Street Birmingham B12 0NL

Tel: 0121-766 3016 Fax: 0121-766 3064

I'd just give them a call and discuss what you're trying to do. If they're not able to help you then maybe they can put you in touch with someone who can.

HTH - Oliver.

Reply to
Oliver Brearley

Thanks,

The problem I find with Google on generic keywords like this are that it throws up a squillion hits.

I did find this solenoid operated WC flush mechanism:

but I am sure that there are many others.

Reply to
Peter

as one would require to adjust it depending on the use you had made of the Loo. Just an observation. Tom

Reply to
Tom

Finally found what I am looking for after hours on Google.

Just in case anyone else is interested, this is from their web site:

The DVS No-Touch WC Automatic Flushing System is an electronically operated drop valve which replaces the traditional syphon and delivers a measured volume of water from the cistern to the lavatory bowl. A simple wave of a hand pass the fitted sensor will activate the electronic flushvalve. Fits Existing and New WCs - Installed in existing and new cisterns using industry standard fittings.

there are other manufacturers of these things. I would be happy to hear from amybody that can track them down.

Tim

Reply to
Peter

It is to be hoped that you never have a power cut whilst sat down then..... ;-)))

-- troubleinstore

mail can be sent via website. Email address in posting is ficticious and is intended as spam trap

View my items on eBay:-

troubleinstore