Looking for a cheap cremation...

No. And it wouldn't be cheap.

You can't possibly be drunk at 10.30 in the morning, surely?

Reply to
GB

Andy Burns

Funeral pyre ?

Reply to
fred

supposedly not legal outdoors, but possibly ok in an 'open' building?

Reply to
Andy Burns

No need. Just attend a service at your local crem and throw yourself through the curtain when the catafalque starts moving.

Reply to
Clive Arthur

Many years ago, Hindu immigrants tried that, so we insisted that the burnt bones be powdered first.

Reply to
Max Demian

I'm not sure its legal in the UK health and safety and all that. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

In message <sdrskv$mko$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me, "Brian Gaff (Sofa)" snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk> writes

How about woodland burial?

You still have hole digging/filling and undertakers fees but the ground may be £850 or less.

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Move to India ?.

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew

Andrew snipped-for-privacy@mybtinternet.com wrote

That will see you more likely to need to cremate much so>> I'm not sure its legal in the UK health and safety and all that. >> Brian

Reply to
Sam Block