One for the woodworking car enthusiasts...

Fine woodworking with a chainsaw and an angle grinder, you may be surprised at the result...

John Rumm

Son (28) wants one, instead of his Yaris .

Reply to
soup

Reply to
Tricky Dicky

Astonishing! Thanks for that!

There was an American guitar maker who made big, arch-top jazz guitars who was a bit of a chain-saw fiend. He cut down big pine trees from his huge back yard, sliced them, stacked them, seasoned them all with his chainsaw and then when he was ready to build an instrument he used to rough shape the tops, backs and necks with his chainsaw too. I haven't heard from him in a long while: I hope he hasn't had a chainsaw accident.

Nick

Reply to
Nick Odell

how does the stering work?

Reply to
F Murtz

"barely" by the looks of it, huge turning circle ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

about as well as the engine

Reply to
Animal

By turning the steering wheel - it has a rack an pinion setup with what looks like a reduction gearbox on it. Watch about 1:30 into the video.

Reply to
John Rumm