lol the audacity of em

Reply to
Bob Eager

Doctors and lawyers, I thought, usually.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Bob Eager" saying something like:

Whirled Peas.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

According to the local plod it's actually illegal to say anything rude about "pikeys". Apparently gypsies are now regarded as a race in their own right and it constitutes "racial hatred"..

sponix

Reply to
sponix

The message from Grimly Curmudgeon contains these words:

Peas off, mate. How about spam egg and beans?

Reply to
Guy King

Anything to do with dealing with money down here mate. My neighbours are Israeli. The pair of then are engineers. A different breed entirely to the local British Jews.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

"Pikeys" are different to gypsies. But not being PR I would sympathise with the view of burning the bastards. 100% scum in my experience, every one of them. Every one has been an habitual liar. Find out how much tax the Pickys as a whole have paid over the past 10 years. Then ask councils how much it costs them to clean up after them. Then see how much social security the state as whole has paid out to them. And then see how the burglaries rise when just drop in the neighbourhood with their caravans filth. Enough is enough, why should societies put up this crap. One bunch of parasites if ever there was one.

At least the Jews pay tax occasionally, and don't leave filth or burgle houses.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Hey, I'm the moderator. But I'm fairly open minded, and allow people to post just about anything :)

NT

Reply to
meow2222

The message from snipped-for-privacy@care2.com contains these words:

I moderate for myself. If I find something offensive I don't rant and rave and give the offensive poster the satisfaction of having wound someone up.

Reply to
Guy King

Lead us! Lead us Doctor! Take control before things get too bad. This newsgroup is a typical example of destructive infiltration by ne'er do wells. Let's start cutting them out and disposing of them. Chavs Numpties Grockles Half-wits Show-offs Big-heads Puffties Little thin blokes with pencil line moustaches. Stan Morton Nagging women Noisey kids Dogs Cats Definitely birds MTF

Reply to
Mike Halmarack

I hope you've purchased an up to date self control licence.

Reply to
Mike Halmarack

The message from Mike Halmarack contains these words:

Won't be long before ranting is a controlled service and you'll need to be registered and a member of the Guild of Ramblers and Grumblers before you can pass even a snide comment.

Reply to
Guy King

Also: People with mussies Senile people snides Chavs from Essex Amateur know-it-alls etc.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

There won't be much activity ...

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Hmm, I understand what you are saying but there is an overlap between the two groups

sponix

Reply to
Sponix

The message from snipped-for-privacy@stuff.com (Sponix) contains these words:

I think every racial and societal grouping has a subset of pikeys.

Reply to
Guy King

Reply to
Mary Fisher

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "The3rd Earl Of Derby" saying something like:

Your arse. Why bother mentioning it at all?

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Yawn.

So why make such a big deal out of it?

If it had been ignored it would have been forgotten by now.

sponix

Reply to
Sponix