Re: Just A Quick Note

At the risk of sounding like a complete noob, I'll ask this question:

Will the fact that the jig is made for a right-tilting saw have any bearing on the situation if you don't plan to bevel the tenons? I mean, I'd hate to have an excuse to go buy a new saw and all, but... :)

Thanks, Rob

Rob Walters

I'd have to go look at mine (older model), but doesn't Delta's do the same thing?

I use my Delta on a left tilt but, would never use it to cut bevels in any event.

Perhaps there is newer model tenon jig from Delta that sets up differently?

Reply to
Swingman

No. It will not. It will work perfectly well, as long as the blade is verticle.

However, for some floating panels, in cabinet doors destined for the shop or the laundry room, I've been known to just make bevel cuts.

James...

Reply to
J&KCopeland

And lerts do well around power tools so be alert

/// Smokey

Smokey