Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

I agree.

And probably illegal.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

But you will also be unaware, then , that no one will take any notice. Some might sympathise, perhaps...but no one important.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Ring the Police then. He might be after Wasps next. Though not WASPs obviously.

Reply to
Phil Young

This is disgusting and exceeds the bounds of Politically Correctness. Calling people wankers!!! How do think proper wankers feel eh? You sir, are a cad, bounder and an impostor!!! I wish all sorts of nasty diseases upon you.

PS Dorset is the pits.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

"Doctor Drivel" wrote in news:44131b87$0$64591$ snipped-for-privacy@authen.yellow.readfreenews.net:

Doctor Drivel - what an appropriate name. Drivel as well as offensive, ignorant, rude, uneducated and very obviously unintelligent!

Terence

Reply to
Terence

And I can't stand PR tossers like you either.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

The message from "Keith \(Dorset\)" contains these words:

Ooops!

Reply to
Guy King

If everybody was sensitive and tollerent, then you would not have posted, and nor would the OP.

Rick

Reply to
Rick

If the OP is in N.Wales, and its not a revenue making crime thay can fine you for - there is no point in phoning.

Rick

Reply to
Rick

Agreed. However Jewish run famliy buisness's have IMO always been excellent to deal with, offering good prices & good service.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Substitute the word Jewish for Pikie. No one would have batted an eyelid and most would have said burn the bastards.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Derby, Drivel and Dorset, actually.

Reply to
Mungo

why is it called anti-semitism then?

Reply to
marble

Because they don't like jokes about them?

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Haven't we all? I like to take a copy of the "Ladybird Book of Spelling and Grammar" with me.

Reply to
Hywel Jenkins

No.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "dennis@home" saying something like:

Cobblers.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Nah...some are called silly things like Keith! LOL!

:)

sponix

Reply to
sponix

The message from Grimly Curmudgeon contains these words:

You come from a race of cobblers? I come from a long line of batchelors.

Reply to
Guy King