Locating this switch please - help

Hi guys

We are replacing all our white sockets and light switches etc with black nickel ones (please see below link)

I need 2 x 1 gang architrave switches in the same design but I cannot find any. Does anyone know of anywhere who sell these, even if they are not 100% identical.

Many thanks

Reply to
diy-newby

I am pretty sure that I saw some in B&Q the other day. Quite likely the same make as Screwfix but not sure. (Their web site is still dreadful but might be worth checking.)

Reply to
Rod

However, I need 2 x 1 gang architrave switches in the same design but I

Have you checked the maker's website or contacted them? Places like Screwfix often don't carry the full range.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

>> However, I need 2 x 1 gang architrave switches in the same design but I

Yes, had a look on the Volex website and cannot see an architrave switch in that design

Reply to
diy-newby

Try

article , diy-newby writes

Reply to
John

> However, I need 2 x 1 gang architrave switches in the same design but I

If it's 2 * 1way switches you can get these on a single architrave unit using a grid system

See MEM part refs

F8103 (yolk) F8330 (box) F8032 (switch(es))

See

info

Reply to
Fads

>>> However, I need 2 x 1 gang architrave switches in the same design but I

> For info

No, I need two separate switches (different rooms)

Reply to
diy-newby

The message from "diy-newby" contains these words:

But look at the catalogue in question

modules are available in black Faceplates are available in polished finish Don't know if switch itself is avaialble in black but window cover can have a black insert.

Reply to
Appin

> However, I need 2 x 1 gang architrave switches in the same design but I

And if anyone knows where to get a switched FCU in the same range with a front cable exit, let me know too 'cos I need one! Reluctant to drill a hole in the front of the one I have!

Reply to
Bob Mannix

In article , Bob Mannix writes

If the worst comes to the worst, get one of the right shape and switch colour and paint it with Plasti-kote paint - it gives a very good shny finish if you are careful.

Reply to
John

>>> However, I need 2 x 1 gang architrave switches in the same design but I

Same brand different section of the catalogue (page 17 of the pdf in the link)

Fads

>>> However, I need 2 x 1 gang architrave switches in the same design but I

You may wish to have a look here, but you may be fresh out of luck.

James Salisbury

Ah yes, the old A201BSS. Now to find one...

Ta

Reply to
Bob Mannix