Lino Kitchen Flooring

I'm looking to put some flooring in my kitchen and I think this stuff might be suitable. I don't have a lot of money to spend and my flat is rented so no real tiles. I can't find it on the B&Q website to answer my questions.

Is Lino any good? Where's can I get it from? How much does it cost? Any other experiences suggestions about it?

Does anyone have any other suggestions as to a good & cheap kitchen flooring?

Reply to
Jo

Yes, excellent and much under-rated. Warm and confy underfoot and water repellant. Proper Lino is actually Linoleum and many people include that to mean Vinyl flooring or 'Cushion-floor', which is also good IMO.

Anywhere that sells carpet usually, including B&Q.

From cheap to bloody expensive. You get what you pay for as a rule. Proper Linoleum will be much more expensive.

Get it laid professionally and put papers under it so it doesn't stick.

Laminate seems fashionable but will not be as water repellent or hard wearing as a good vinyl.

HTH Rob

Reply to
Kalico