Paint for old lino tiles

Hi,

having stripped up some really gross carpet we are left with very old lino tiles on a concrete floor.

Prior to new flooring (some months away) I would like to brighten the floor up.

Any suggestions of a suitable paint to go over old lino tiles?

TIA Dave R

Reply to
David W.E. Roberts

For some reason George and Weedon Grossmith's "Diary of a Nobody" floated into my mind.

Sorry.

I woudln't count on any paint not to flake off. A rug?

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Bright yellow floor paint. I tried this in a squat I was living in once. It worked fine but took about a week to dry meanwhile we had to clamber over the kitchen units which was fun. I moved out about 3 months later so I don't know how long it lasts

Anna

~~ Anna Kettle, Suffolk, England |""""| ~ Lime plaster repairs / ^^ \ // Freehand modelling in lime: overmantels, pargeting etc |____|

01359 230642

Reply to