links to the latest survey

Hello! We=92re Snail Survey Group from China, processing a survey on
internet. The major issue is about common practices among internet
BLOG users outside China.
Anyone who participate in the survey will be rewarded with Chinese
spring blessings containing full Chinese happy feelings.
We really appreciate your help and support if you could help us. It=92s
our pleasure.
Our Survey URL:
the best!!
Snail Survey Group