How many

needless to say they are the only 'twolips' in her garden ;-)

burnt_arse

I love Begonias me like

MincePie&APansy

How many bulbs would I have to plant per day on average to be considered a gardener?

I try my hardest but usually chop down and kill more trees and plants then i plant every year. Don't frown on me for this though.

As I have just taken delivery of some pumpkin seeds.

Also last year i planted a seed in the ground, it was a coconut, i planted it deep i think it was about 5 foot. Nothing. Never grew. Anyone know why. I watered it loads, with milk!!

Reply to
Bleu

howdy chaps

MO'N

I've done the survey like, nee meltdown from me.

Reply to
cookie_safc

this was short lived

MO'N

Feel good about being a better gardener than usenet troll.

Reply to
Amos Nomore

Kids in UK must not get enough homework there too.

Reply to
Frank