Light Switch Cover

Please find a usefull website for DIY lighting and Interior Design.

For light switch with colourfull plastic covers, they require no electrical rewiring.

Andrew Banks

In article , Andrew Banks writes

Naughty, this is a no advertising group and you did design their website and do host their webspace - hardly an impartial recommendation.

Reply to
fred

Hope your website is better than your grammar. Not that I'm likely to find out. Do you paint your rads in pretty colours too so they stand out?

Reply to
Dave Plowman

Ewwwww yuk - no thanks. Just loosen the screws and go easy with the paint brush.

Rick

Reply to
Richard Sterry

Any other contenders for the most tasteless of 'interior design' than painted or coloured light switches?

Reply to
Dave Plowman

Um, I meant painting the wall, not the lightswitch!

Rick

Reply to
Richard Sterry

Yes - I wasn't accusing you of that. ;-)

You used to get clear covers so you could put a bit of wallpaper behind.

Reply to
Dave Plowman

On Sat, 03 Apr 2004 19:56:20 +0100, in uk.d-i-y Dave Plowman strung together this:

You still can, it appears to be marketed as the modern contemporary look.

Reply to
Lurch

I remember contemporary - pick any two bright colours at random and paint opposite walls in them. Then add a carpet with geometric shapes. Sorted.

Reply to
Dave Plowman

That sounds even worse!

Rick

Reply to
Richard Sterry

On Sat, 03 Apr 2004 22:41:44 +0100, in uk.d-i-y Dave Plowman strung together this:

I'm sure I've seen something on TV like that, or is that everything on TV.....

Reply to
Lurch