Lidl vacuum cleaner

On Oct 30, 3:51 pm, Timothy Murphy wrote:
No experience of the Lidl one, but I'd check the it comes with a spare filter, so one can be used when the other has been washed.
Also see if the Lidl one has a fine filter round the washable one. If so this will catch nearly all the grot and save washing the filter inside it so often.
I bought something like this off Ebay (smaller dust bucket though):
New ones go for =A350 all in.
cheers, Pete.
Reply to
Pete C
Lidl one will probably have 3 year guarantee; most elec goods there do; so you don't have much risk>
Reply to
Gel

Site Timeline Threads

  • site's last updated in