Lidl drain cleaner

I can confirm that the Parkside drain cleaning attatchment DOES come with an adapter to fit Karcher lances. There don't seem to be many in stock so hurry if you want one.
Tim
On 10/03/2011 11:26, Tim Downie wrote:

Yes, I bought one today - and also a patio cleaner.
They both came with identical adapters which look as if they'll fit my Karcher washer - otherwise I wouldn't have bought them 'cos I haven't got a Lidl washer.
*However* there's no way I can get either adapter to fit on the end of the drain cleaner pipe, although they both fit the patio washer with no problem. The drain cleaner's end fitting is metal and *almost* the same size and shape as the patio cleaner's plastic fitting *except* that it's got a conical bit at the base of the final tube which prevents it going far enough into the adapter to be able to twist it into the locked position.
Anyone else having that problem - or is there just something wrong with mine?
--
Cheers,
Roger

I assembled mine with my lance in the Lidl car park just to make sure it fitted. It took a bit of wiggling but did all go together in the end.
Tim
On 10/03/2011 20:25, Tim wrote:

Ah, sussed it! I've just had another look and discovered that the 6", or so, flexible outer sheath at the supply end was getting in the way of fitting the adapter. Slide that back a bit, and it's fine!
--
Cheers,
Roger
On Thursday, March 10, 2011 11:26:25 AM UTC, Tim Downie wrote:

Hi Tim
Where can i get this attachment?
Mauby

Lidl, when they have them. ;-)