Vacuum cleaner

Vacuum cleaners put out a lot of heat after a few minutes of running. How about heating your house by putting a couple in each room on thermostats?

Reply to
Van Chocstraw

Rose

Reply to
ransley

On Sun 11 Jan 2009 02:33:51p, Van Chocstraw told us...

Why not put in just one Klieg light. You could get a tan at the same time.

Reply to
Wayne Boatwright

You know what puts out more heat than stereos or tvs?

Heaters. Heaters put out a lot of heat, put a couple in each room.

Reply to
mm

My dick gets hot when I rub it , do you wanna borrow it untill summer ? Jr

Reply to
Jerry - OHIO

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Jerry - OHIO) wrote in news:18544-496AC7CC-2544 @storefull-3132.bay.webtv.net:

lol. Leave it to a webtv'er.

Reply to
Red Green

Those are for the rich

Reply to
ransley

You mean the vacuum in your head is not enough?

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas