Lidl - Parkside Table Top Circular Saw

replying to Mark, Lineshooter wrote: Is there anybody out there?

Reply to
Lineshooter

Not likely to be after 11 years?

Reply to
Bob Minchin

No, no-one's out there any more, they all behave themselves now. Except the HOH posters anyway.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

No

Reply to
newshound

prob thrown together in China, I have used mine 3 times say about 2 hours in total, Brushes in motor have worn out and need replacing, accuracy don't even enter the equation its got a mind of its own when it comes to cut a straight line. Made of injection moulded plastic , electric motor, thin duraluminium top, pressed Steel legs , when the whole lot is assembled it is very unstable in use. use with great care. This is my personal opinion only given in good faith without prejudice.

Reply to
t tester

t tester presented the following explanation : This is my personal opinion only

That was posted 15 years ago - I wonder if it is still working?

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield, Esq.

I suspect the model would have been very different, and not had "Die-cast casing made from robust sheet-steel".

Reply to
Fredxx

He probably lost his arm after that so cannot tell you. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa