Lidl jigsaw next Thurs, any good?

No it didn't

Reply to
Stuart Noble

Drivel, stop talking to yourself!

Reply to
:Jerry:

You'd know better than I, as you've obviously used my Bosch jigsaw without me knowing.

Reply to
Kaiser

You made that up.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

such wit.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

A green one or a blue one? Model?

Reply to
Andy Hall

Is your Bosch broken?

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Green model PST 650 PE

Reply to
Kaiser

OK. Now it makes sense.

If you get an opportunity, try out one of their blue GST models some time. You would be very surprised. I used to think that jig saws were generically crap. It was quite an eye opener to see the difference.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Wow! Jigsaw snobbery now.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Don't you know anything?

Take a look at this which will explain everything.

there are not too many difficult words

Reply to
Andy Hall

Yes, I wanted to get a tennis match going. Kindly repost, saying simply "Yes it did" followed by "you are an effing plant pot" or similar

Reply to
Stuart Noble

I wouldn't use it often enough to warrant spending £100+ .

I've only used the one I've got twice in 6 years.

The Lidl jigsaws were not around 6 years ago when I bought the Bosch, and three years guarantee was unheard of then on tools of that price.

Reply to
Kaiser

Why should he when the Lidl one does the same and cheaper and a 3 yr guarantee. He knows he has used them. You haven't as you are Matt.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

I've got the PST 700 PAE (green)which is very good. It's pretty old and I'm not sure they did a 'blue' range then. It was expensive.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

So Bosch are not above producing crap then.

Reply to
Stuart Noble

Does it say Makita?

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

No, just such truth...

Reply to
:Jerry:

I didn't say that it was crap. You did.

The blue range of products are engineered to a higher standard than the green ones. Go and take a look and compare them.

Reply to
Andy Hall

because it doesn't

not relevant when comparing apples and pairs.

Actually so does Bosch, but that is somewhat irrelevant.

Reply to
Andy Hall