Lidl cordless drill

Bought their Li-ion small cordless drill earlier this year. It's a great smaller sized drill for where my full size one is too big. And it's a lot lighter too. Very pleased with it. So although the battery life is good, as with all cordless it would be good to have a second battery - so I looked to see if I could get one as a spare. And I can. For 10 quid more than the complete drill cost...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I wondered where this story was going. ROFLMAO.

Reply to
GB

The printer ink model. What about batterysupermarket.com kind of thing?

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Was that from DES?

Reply to
Capitol

Dave Plowman (News)

This is a bit more informative, by picture of item...

Don't know about the Lidl UK site, but Monday has a Lidl IE offer of an Einhell AG for ?25, variable speed 125mm. Sod's Law dictates that I'd just bought an Einhell a couple of weeks ago, but a man can't have too many AGs anyway, and this one will do nicely.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

=> Don't know about the Lidl UK site, but Monday has a Lidl IE offer of

AG ?

Reply to
Timothy Murphy

Angle grinder?

Reply to
S Viemeister

But does it have PowerBullet technology ;-)

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog