LG washing machine service manuals

Hello!
Can anybody suggest, where one can find LG service manuals for washing machines? I tried google, but did not find service manual for my washer. Model is F1496ADP3, that isn't sold in Britain though, so I don't look specific help, more general guidance with LG manual finding process.
Thanks! Kasutaja
On 15/02/2018 19:48, kasutaja wrote:

http://www.lg.com/ae/support/support-product/lg-F1496ADP3 You've seen that? It has some troubleshooting and installation stuff.
On 15.02.2018 22:43, GB wrote:

Thank you! I have generic user manual, sadly those don't contain electrical diagrams.