LG washing machine service manuals

Hello!

Can anybody suggest, where one can find LG service manuals for washing machines? I tried google, but did not find service manual for my washer. Model is F1496ADP3, that isn't sold in Britain though, so I don't look specific help, more general guidance with LG manual finding process.

Thanks! Kasutaja

Reply to
kasutaja

You've seen that? It has some troubleshooting and installation stuff.

Reply to
GB

I have generic user manual, sadly those don't contain electrical diagrams.

Reply to
kasutaja