Lesser known hazard of angle-grinding.

I was noticing with dissapointment that my earphones were sounding lousy. I often wear earbud style earphones inside earmuffs, to have something to listen to. The other day I diddn't bother, and left them dangling.

When investigated (took cover off) I found metal grindings stuck to the speaker gap. Fortunately, a few moments with a large magnet, and they are back to normal.

Reply to
Ian Stirling

Yup - get this with mobile phones at work, gringing dust gets everywhere

Regards Jeff

Reply to
Jeff