Left handed cheque book?

I have just opened my Nat West cheque book for the first time ever, to write a cheque and noticed the stub is on the right as you write the cheque. It seemed odd and I don't use them much, so I compared it with the cheque books I have for two other banks - both had the stub on the left. Is the Nat West one intended for a leftie?

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield, Esq.

Never noticed one in use, apparently I could order a left-handed one from Barclays too.

Reply to
Andy Burns

Probably; they do do them:

Owain

Reply to
Owain Lastname

My wife and I are both left handed, and we have a left-handed cheque book from Lloyds.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

Thanks, I didn't order a left-handed one, I only ordered a cheque book.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield, Esq.

Its what I've always suspected about banks, the left hand does not know what the right hand is doing. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

pity that we bank with HSBC

Reply to
tim...

Apparently HSBC do/did them

If you don't ask, you don't get.

Owain

Reply to
Owain Lastname

... but isn't Harry's problem that he didn't ask but did get?

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

Stick right hand in garden chipper.