Least preferred DIY tasks

More to the point the gf has asked when I am going to fit her fan

And I core drilled that hole back in May.

Reply to
ARW

This core drilling, of sorts

invalid

It probably will be Christmas.

That is when I next get a day off.

Reply to
ARW

Grouting floor tiles. Ive just done some this weekend Arrrggghh!

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

Warm shurely?

Reply to
Jim K

If the concrete was green wouldn't it have been easier to chisel through it?

Reply to
Jim K

(Snip nymshift)

You could get a core drill in but not a chisel in the (same) SDS drill??

A "seal" between an approx 117mm hole & a 110mm pipe?

Ok then.

Reply to
Jim K

Christmas isn't in May?