Laying parquet flooring.

I've just picked up some reclaimed parquet flooring.

The laminate I'd looked at was 3 times the price so I figured a lot more work but use a real product than a "photo" of real wood stuck on some crap?

Where do I buy the nice sticky black stuff to put it down with? :-)

Mark S.

Reply to
Mark S.

In a builders yard. Didn't parqy used to be stuck down with bitumen?

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

That's what the black stuff is on the backs on the blocks in the photos. :-)

Mark S.

Reply to
Mark S.

In the early days it was stuck down with *Evo-Stik, Evo-Bond* but was taken of the market as the fumes were the next best thing to getting stoned. ;-)

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby