Lawn mower

Does anyone know whether Birchwood Products still exist in one form or other? I have a self-propelled rotary lawnmower with a Honda engine but a failed gearbox with an instruction manual with the names Garden Master and Birchwood Products on the back page. I suspect they bought in many of their parts, so the gearbox may be available elsewhere, but don't really know where to start looking.

TIA

Keith

Reply to
Keefiedee