Petrol lawn mower for big garden

Found this forum looking for lawn mower advice so here is my first post.
My garden is about 3 tennis courts plus a bit more at the front. Some
areas a bit uneven, so assume rotary isbedt option. I want self
propelled but from using a friends cheap one I realise some are less
propelled than others.
My old Honda is about had it. Please tell me what I should be looking
for in the replacement. Engine size? Make? Features? Any advice is
appreciated as the prices range from £150 to over £1000.
Reply to
Mike-H

Site Timeline Threads