Sour Cherry Trees has buds but no Leaves

Hi.
Nothhampton PA 18954
I have 3 sour chery trees all trees are about 10-12 years old.
All 3 of them where just fine last year, but this year we had crazy
winter and early march(cold and rainny)
2 of the trees have buds(green inside) but has no leaves. The 3rd
tree(the smallest) has leaves and already has cherryes.
Any Idea what is going on with my other two trees?
What should I do?
Thank you in Advance.
Gary
Reply to