Poulan lawn mower at HD - half price

If anyone interested, I was at HD today and they had 2 Poulan mowers on sale. The push mower on sale for $66. regularly $99. The self propelled on sale for $99. Regularly $199. I picked up the self propelled one.

Model 961460002 SKU# 498-466

6.75 HP B&S XNP engine with Ready Start. 21" Rear bag/Mulching deck. FWD.

This was in Orange County, NY, so I don't know if it is on sale elsewhere.

Reply to
Willshak

Is that the one on the west side of Middletown - off Rt 17 (K or M) on the way to walmart ?

Reply to
Srgnt Billko

In the Orange Plaza Mall on Rt 211 next to Rt 17, in the lower level behind WalMart's.

Reply to
Willshak

Cripes - there are Walmarts and Home Depots all over the place. I think I know where you mean. Don't they call that the "Tpwn of Wallkill" ? I was previously talking about the one by Lowes on the way to the airport

Reply to
Srgnt Billko

Yes, it is the Town of Wallkill, but called Middletown by the locals, since the City of Middletown is next door in the Town of Wallkill. The HD you're talking about is in the Town of Newburgh on Rt 300 (Union Ave) by 17K and the intersection of of I-87 and I-84, near Stewart Int. Airport. There, the two big box stores on Rt 300 can see each other, they are so close (

Reply to
Willshak