larger than PZ3 screwheads

I got some 135mm x 10mm frame fixings from toolstation and the screwhead on them was huge, like it would need a PZ4 driver, but I can find no evidence that such a thing exists. Strangely, some longer 160mm fixings had normal PZ3 heads. Where can I get drivers for the 135mm fixings ? Thanks, Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

I have some large PZ drivers with my socket set. Older cars used them. More likely Torx these days.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

PZ4 certainly exists (I've got one).

for example.

Reply to
Andy Wade

I bought mine in a builders merchant, it's only about an inch long with a standard hex drive. I have found that it's better to use it in an old fashioned brace when driving in frame anchors. Cheers Don

Reply to
Donwill

Have since got my glasses out and found a name on it "FELO" , goggling for Felo PZ4 I found :

is the same as mine. there are other suppliers if you Goggle as I did. Cheers Don

Reply to
Donwill

That's a neat idea worth remembering.

Reply to