large rubber tap fitting

Hi. I want to fit a rubber shower attachment to twin bath taps But the tap mouths are bigger than the usual ones. Anyone know where I can get wider rubber hose adapters or a shower attachment that will fit.?

Thanks,

Arthur

Reply to
Arthur

Have a web search for Tap Swirl and you should find something suitable for your needs.

Reply to
BigWallop

Hi, I have the same problem (oval, wide mouths) and am a bit stuck - did you come up with a solution?

Many thanks Bob

Reply to
Bob