Shower Hose Fitting Size

Hi there, I would like to change my shower head, however all the new shower heads have a larger fitting on the hose than the taps I have. I believe the standard size fitting on the hose nowadays is 1/2". Does anyone know where I can get a hose with the smaller fitting on the side which attaches to the taps and the standard size which fits onto all the new showerheads? b.t.w. I'm based in London. Thanks, Terrence

Reply to
terrencesearle