Laptop stuck in Airplane mode

As I say, if its on the side its probably a Dell, stupid place to put a switch. The bespoke software in many laptops labels the mode as airplane. Can we not have this spelled the UK way, or maybe just wifi on wifi off? Pretty please? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Some devices use a switch.

Others, there is an F-key that functions as a toggle. Press once to turn Wifi off. Press again to turn Wifi on.

My laptop has a LED which indicates whether the radio is on or not. And the machine remembers the status, from one OS boot cycle to the next.

Paul

Reply to
Paul

Otherwise known as a switch.