Lamp supplies

Hi, I am trying to find a supplier of brass nipples, as used in lamp making.

jez.

Reply to
jez

Tempsford Stained Glass should be worth a try, or Craft Supplies.

For the simple screwed nipples used to put lampholders onto drilled wood, then your local electrical wholesaler (TLC, Celec etc) will have them.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Thanks for your reply Andy. I'll try them tomorrow.

Reply to
jez