Bathroom Heat Lamp Chrome Fixture?

My late 1950s vintage house in West Texas has a round & slightly convex

16" chrome heating lamp fixture in the bathroom ceiling. The fixture was made by Emerson-Pryne and has 3 5" holes into which the heat lamp bulbs are recessed. I would like to replace the fixture, at least the round 16" chrome cover that is visable, because over the years the finish has rusted. Anyone know where I can find a replacement?
Reply to
joshhemming

Hi Josh,

I am in Los Angeles and I'm also trying to find a replacement cover for that exact Emerson Pryne heat lamp. Did you ever find a replacement? Any help you might provide would be very much welcomed.

Thank you and Happy New Year.

Brendan

Reply to
Brendan

Welcome to 2016.

Gosh, I sure hope ol' Josh had his heat lamp problem fixed before now. Btw, he first inquired back in ___ 2005___

Reply to
ItsJoanNotJoann

10 minutes later or 10 years later, Brendan's question is valid.

He simple wants to know if Josh ever found a source for the part.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

take the existing rusted chrome fixture to a auto chrome place, they can make it look brand new.

same place that re chromes vintage auto bumpers

Reply to
bob haller

Nutone sells replacement grills for their heater. Not sure if the dimensions are the same:

That particular model of Nutone bulb heater (#9412D) can be installed as a retrofit. I have done it at least twice, including one of my bathrooms. It is a little tricky, but if you spend some time planning you will figure a way to get it in.

John Grabowski

John G

Send it out to a polishing shop or plater and have it replated. Finding a new part for a 60 or 65 year old fixture is going to be next to impossible.

Reply to
clare