laminated flooring and rewiring

I've just moved into a house with laminate flooring in the hall and lounge. I'm needing some rewiring done. How easy is it to take up laminate flooring? Does it come up in sections and can it be easily replaced?
Thanks
neil leslie wrote:

Depends whether it is glued or not.
If not glued, really easy to move and replace. (Find the edge and lift, and pull.)
Good luck.
John.

and
Some types of click-lock laminate will break the edge of the grooved side if you do this.. e.g the current stuff in Homebase. The B&Q Floormaster is ok but you have to have room to lift the edge. Often the expansion gap is covered by glued-on quadrant or skirting, then its very difficult to lift without destroying it. In my daughter's ground floor flat I found a hidden access under the stairs where I just about could crawl under the floorboards to get wire through :-)