Kitchen worktops

Does anyone know who manufactures custom kitchen worktops?

Cheers

HD

Reply to
HD

If up north, look for one of those groups of companies in old mills and you'll find somebody doing some form of them.

Reply to
G&M

Custom in what sense? Universal Worktops supply wood stone and stainless steel. the latter two are made to your sped

Reply to
Anthony James

At least give us a clue, depth, length, thickness, granite, stone, chipboard, made to measure, type of finish, etc, etc, etc.....

HTH

John

Reply to
John

I think there is a company in Wimborne, Dorset. called Lanform. They are on the Uddens Trading Estate.

I need more I may be able tofind out phone number later on in the week.

Regards

Steve Dawson

Reply to
Stephen Dawson

I used a firm based in Cambridge some 8 years ago, whose name I probably forgot 7 years ago;-). They were actually a large local kitchen installer, but had their own worktop manufacturing and laminating factory. This meant they could do L shaped worktops (up to 4m one way but less the other way) with no join in the laminate at the corner. I used them for having a set of worktops custom built for a computer room (didn't need any L shaped ones though).

Maybe someone near Cambridge might recall the name of a large locally based kitchen installer if that area is handy for you?

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel