Kitchen worktops supplier

I want 2x 10 foot by 2 foot worktops for the kitchen.

From searching the web suppliers, prices seem to have rocketed since our last purchase 5 years ago.

Nothing fancy, just straightfoward worktops.

Anyone seen any offers in the Bristol area?

Reply to
EricP

Ikea do reasonably priced worktops and are usually better quality than the sheds, also they come in very handy sizes to suit like 1m 2m and 3m or something like that

Reply to
Oliver

You are a gent!

Never thought of them. They are near and probably in stock.

Cheers :))

Reply to
EricP

Last time I looked in B&Q, most of their chip stuff was about 45 quid for 3m x 0.6m. They had cheaper stuff, too.

How much were they 5 years ago? What sort of worktop are they? Prices vary from 20 quid to over 2000 for that size of worktop.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

-- sandrap